Here’s what I’m loving from the Winter 2017 FabFitFun box and how you can save $10 on one for you — or for someone on your gift list.
A year ago, after watching my friend Allison open box after box of amazing seasonal goodies from FabFitFun on her Snapchat, I decided to cancel my other subscriptions and use her discount code to sign up. SO glad I did!
Unlike some subscription boxes I tried, the products in FabFitFun boxes are full size, relevant, and always useful and fun. Because they ship four times a year, I look forward to getting exactly what I want and need for the coming season. Example: Fuzzy socks for winter, knit beanie for fall, facial sunscreen for summer, etc. Also, the value is incredible ($225+ in retail value at a cost of $49.99 per box) and it always contains a great mix of fitness, fashion, beauty and wellness products.
In this box, I’m especially excited for the energizing eye masks, moisturizing hand cream, and the gorgeous eyeshadow palette. The total retail value of my Winter 2017 box is a whopping $388 and contains:
- A warm, gray phoncho by BB Dakota
- AHAVA mineral hand cream (I always need SO much hand cream in the winter)
- A cute mug created by Homemade by Ayesha Curry
- Cozy socks that are infused with aloe by Pointe Studio
- ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment by Kate Somerville (this alone is worth $75!)
- Deep Sleep pillow spray by This Works (smells surprisingly earthy in a good way)
- DOUCCE Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette
- The “Nine Lives” choker by 8 Other Reasons
- An 8-pack of Grace & Stella anti-wrinkle + energizing eye masks
If you’re thinking this would be a great gift for someone — or yourself — I agree. Even better, I can save you money when you sign up! Click here and use code SOCOLD for $10 off.
*Note: Because I am a FabFitFun Partner, this post contains affiliate links which allow me to earn a small commission if you click through and decide you want in on this goodness.